NEW FARM OPEN DAY.
18-10-18 – 23-10-18 Kunghur NSW.
10am Welcome to country with local elders blessing our new site. Turning of the first sod. Each member gets to plant a seedling.
11am Discussion “Creating (Y)our university”
1.30pm Farm Walk “Dream time Boundary hunt”
3.00pm Working Bee Help us to clean up the structures and the yards in preparation for the new faculty buildings.
6.00 pm Dinner
7.00pm Movies about cannabis until you crash out : )
Friday 19th October.
9am Working groups discussion on where we want things to go and then action. Each member gets to plant a seedling.
1.30pm Working bee
6.00 pm Dinner
7.00pm Biochar Burn. Camp over and take shifts tending the fire as we create 5000L of biochar to add to our new farm.
Saturday 20th October.
We put out the biochar have breakfast and get ready to go to town for the MEDICAN WORKSHOP.
11am – 4.20pm Sat & Sun
20-21 October 2018
Bush Theatre, Old Butter Factory, Nimbin
The Australian Cannabis University will have a stall and your all aloud to work on it. Set up before 9.30am.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Dr Deb Waldron from Queensland who has been researching the medicinal properties of Cannabis for more than thirty years.
- Michael Stoopman who fixed his shocking squamous cell carcinoma skin cancer with cannabis after he was sent home to die.
- Malcolm Lee who was busted in 2014 with 116 plants and litres of oil and could have been jailed for twenty years after giving away about thirty thousand doses of his healing oil. However, the judge saw the cancer cures and pain relief that no other pharmaceuticals could provide and gave him a 2 year good behaviour bond.
- Andrew Kavasilas will talk about what the Canberra powers are currently thinking about cannabis as medicine and the wonders of hemp seed as food.
- Radic Al who grew up in a herbalist’s household will demonstrate herbal extraction methods.
- Rayman who saved her life with raw Cannabis juice and The Hemp Club will demonstrate hemp seed oil extraction and speak of its extraordinary health benefits.
- Local Solicitor Steve Bolt will speak on Saturday only with the latest legal advice for Cannabis users, especially on roadside drug testing.
Monday 22nd October.
9.00am Fencing our first cannabis paddock. Ripping, cultivating, planning the irrigation, planting. Each member gets to plant a seedling.
1.30pm Working Bee
Tuesday 23rd October.
Wander around Dream and let your heart settle on (Y)our own spot.
Time to chill with the dean and sample the new farms goodness.
Things I can not put a time on are. Christening the Land, Naming the Tractor and other Easter egg hunts.
What to bring.
If you like to eat in a certain way please bring it.
Your most comfiest working clothes. Factor in rain wear as well as welly boots etc.
Tents, Swags, pillows and anything you need to rest well.
Water, snacks, personal protection equipment.
Cameras, Notepads, computers, pens, recording devices.
Well behaved pets, children and partners : )
Police checks for those wanting to live at the uni.
Tools and things that make you a great help to the uni. Example GPS mapping or Trade tools etc.
For clarification on any subject email the Dean at